Compact and lightweight, this Environ master Probe backpack is designed for the operator's comfort. Ergonomically designed back rest with lumbar support reduces back fatigue especially over extended periods of operation. Vacuum carpeted and hard surface areas including: public seats, in restrooms, along corners, edges and tight spaces quickly and easily. HEPA filtration system and dual cell noise filters maintain maximum cleaning efficiency, reduced noise level and clean air environment.
- Ergonomic lumbar support frame is designed for comfortable use with padded adjustable shoulder straps and kidney belt, molded hi-density polyethylene tank with cord wrap won't dent and is corrosion resistant
- Top fill design reduces clogging and allows the filter bag to reach maximum fill capacity
- 3-to-1 Stretch hose expands 6 Feet and will not hinder operation easy to attach and remove from the vacuum top
- CFM: 120
- Dry capacity: 10 Quarts
- Bag type: Paper
- Filter: HEPA
- Filteration: Dry
- UL/CSA Approval: NO
- Waterlift: 97''
- Power cable: 50 feet
- 14'' Dry tool kit includes: Probe HEPA Filter, 3-1 Stretch hose, (2'-6') Aluminum wand, crevice tool, upholstery tool, carpet tool, and round dusting brush
- Includes HEPA filter, cloth filter bag, and disposable filter bag, HEPA critical filter has a minimum efficiency rating of 99.97% at 0.3 Microns
- Probe collection
- Molded screw-on top ensures a positive vacuum seal and easy access to the filter and 120 Volt 2-Stage 1.5 HP motor
- Motor: 1.5 HP, 120 volt 2 Stage
- Current: 9.6 Amps
- Warranty: Motor - 2 Years, Tank body - 5 Years, Balance - 1 Year
We're sorry, we have no weights and dimensions for this product.