Cooking and steaming food in Tagines is delicious, healthy and easy, resulting in tender, succulent natural and vitamin rich dishes. Tagine recipes are usually stews cooked slowly at low temperatures, resulting in tender meat with aromatic vegetables and sauces. By soaking the Mason Cash Tagine in water before cooking, users can intensify flavors and the succulence of food even further.
- Clay is designed to soak in flavor, improving meals every time it is used
- Intensifies flavors
- Steams & roasts food in its own juice
- Oil free cooking
- Increases tenderness of food
- Food retains nutrients and vitamins
- Easy to use and clean as well as oven safe
- Wash in warm soapy water
- Number of Lids: 1
- Recipes Included: No
- Country of Manufacture: Portugal
See something odd?
Report it here.