This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Artistically blending the weaving cultures of Japan and Italy the overall flower motif of Garland was adapted from a lavishly embroidered vintage kimono and then richly embellished with a vermicelli pattern found in Italian silks since the 18th century.
- Technique: Tufted
- Material: Viscose / New Zealand wool
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Garland
- Product Care: Professional cleaning is recommended
See something odd?
Report it here.