Mario Industries Pine Cone Accent Table Lamp
We are sorry, we have no reviews to display
In 1952, upon the death of his father, Vito Russo became President of Mario Manufacturing. Mario Manufacturing expanded and relocated its production facilities to Mount Vernon, New York in the early 1960's. In 1965, Mario became the leading innovator of the still popular mini lamp. These mini lamps created the transition for lighting to become decorative as well as functional.
In 1988, Mario Russo's grandson, Louis Scutellaro, became President and relocated the business to Roanoke, Virginia.
Throughout the years, Mario has always manufactured hand crafted leather lamps as the company's signature. In 1997, Mario Industries re-introduced lampshades of genuine mica, reminiscent of the original Mario Designs.