About the DesignerMaija Isola & Kristina Isola
Finland (1927 - 2001)
Maija Isola (1927–2001) designed her first printed textiles in 1949 for Printex Oy, Marimekko's predecessor. She worked as head designer of Marimekko's interior fabrics until 1987. She also had an illustrious career as a visual artist. Textile designer Kristina Isola has followed in the footsteps of her mother Maija Isola. She made her first sketches for fabrics at the age of sixteen as an assistant to her mother. Between 1978 and 1987 mother and daughter designed for Marimekko under the joint name of Maija Isola/Kristina Isola. At present, Kristina Isola designs her own fabric prints and is also responsible for the new colorways of Maija Isola's designs and the adaptation of their patterns to suit different product Designed by:
Maija Isola and Kristina Isola Features:
- Gravure print onto PVC, on a non-woven backing with a light texture emboss
- Pattern Repeat: 25.19"
- SQFT/Roll: Approximately 74 sq. ft.
- Pattern Match: Drop Match
- Suggested Adhesive: a pre-mixed, light to medium weight, clear wallpaper adhesive
- Fire Rating: Class B
- Dimensions: 27" W x 396" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.