A fluted moulding is simply a moulding with ribs or "flutes" that run the length of the moulding. The symmetrical shape of these mouldings compliments their use with rosette and plinth blocks. Not only does this timeless combination add a sophisticated traditional look it also simplifies the installation by eliminating mitre cuts. Fluted moulding is most often used a casing but has a variety of applications including as a chair rail, in mantles, or as a panel moulding. Let your imagination run wild with the simple beauty and traditional style of fluted mouldings.
- Fluted hardwood moulding
- Unfinished - can be stained or clear coated to enhance the natural beauty of solid American hardwood
- Manufactured from Solid Amercian Red Oak
- Made in the USA
- American hardwoods are the environmental choice
- They are sustainable, renewable and have virtually no carbon footprint
- Distressed: No
- Flooring Length: 96 Inches
- Product Thickness: 3/4 inches
See something odd?
Report it here.