These hand-crafted pillows are unique to others, containing 100% U.S. Alpaca and are covered in 100% viscose from organic bamboo, creating a luxuriously soft fabric cover. Even the bamboo label and thread used are organic, and they are hand-sewn & filled right here in the U.S. These naturally fire resistant, non-toxic pillows are unreceptive to dust mites and ideal for people with severe allergies that want a healthy night's sleep, free of chemicals. The Alpaca and bamboo fabric are naturally anti-bacterial & mildew resistant, wick away moisture, providing a regulated temperature always comfortable to your body. Malpaca pillows' design represents both the traditional hand-made style, and the contemporary formed pillow personality, having a buoyant, more supportive feel. Heavier than most pillows, it has a fuller body and is not as airy as feather fill. The natural fill will have more loft at first, but will compress some, after conforming to each individual sleep habit.
- Alpaca filled pillow
- Designed to represent both the traditional hand-made style and the contemporary foam memory pillow personality, having a more supportive, yet buoyant feel.
- Cover Material: 100% Viscose Organic Bamboo Fabric Cover
- Sleep Position: Side; Back; Stomach
- Fill Weight (Standard Size): 2.5 Ounces
- Fill Weight (Queen Size): 3 Ounces
- Fill Weight (King Size): 3.5 Ounces
- Fill Weight (Euro Size): 5 Ounces
- Fill Material: 100% Alapaca
- Comfort Level: Soft; Flat
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.