Makita's 6-Inch SJS Cut-Off/Angle Grinder combines 12 AMP variable speed power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting stone grinding and polishing performance. The 9566CV is engineered with Makita's innovative Super Joint System (SJS) to protect the gears for longer tool life.
- Powerful 12 AMP motor design for increased output power in a more compact tool
- 5-stage variable speed control dial (4,000 - 9,000 RPM) for matching the RPM to the application
- Labyrinth construction seals the motor and bearings, protecting them from debris by creating a complex set of channels
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals armature and field from contaminants and reduces heat
- Electronic limiter stops the motor and prevents accidental motor overload and burnout
- Switch Type: Paddle switch
- Super Joint System (SJS) helps prevent gear damage
- 1 year warranty
- Amps: 12
- Spindle Thread Size: 5/8" x 11
- Side Handle: Yes
- Speed (RPM): 4,000-9,000
- Wheel Diameter (in.): 6
- Variable Speed: Yes
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.