Preserves vitamins and minerals which are usually lost with conventional cooking methods. (Pressure cooking retains important water-soluble vitamins and minerals lost in conventional cooking so meals are healthy and delicious). Reduces cooking time up to 70% so you will be using less energy and saving money. Reduced CO2 emissions. Pot and lid made of 18/10 stainless steel. Easy fit lid. Induxal high-tech base with 5 layers (encapsulated base): 18/10 Stainless steel, silver, aluminum, silver and 18/10 stainless steel for even heat distribution. 3 Security systems: two safety clamps, one security pressure valve and one rotating pressure valve that work indepently one from the other. Maximum regular pressure 8 PSI. Progressive lock system which prevents opening before pressure is released. Belly shape. Trivet and steamer not included. Suitable for all type of surfaces: gas, electric, ceramic and induction stoves. Dishwasher safe.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Maximum regular pressure: 8 PSI
- Dishwasher safe
- Suitable for all type of surfaces: gas, electric, ceramic and induction stoves
- 3 Security systems: 2 Safety clamps, 1 security pressure valve and 1 rotating pressure valve that work independently one from the other
- Manufacturer provides 10 years warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.