- Wet Cutting Tile Saw MK-101 Pro-24
- Fully enclosed high torque, fan-cooled motor
- Permanently lubricated, dual-sealed, heavy-duty blade shaft bearings
- Has a three-position motor post and a two-position cutting head for convenient cutting of various tile sizes
- Built-in water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade
- Variable height cutting head allows for plunge cuts and use of blades smaller than 10" in diameter
- Accommodates 6" and 8" profile wheels
- Micro V-belt drive
- Blade shaft lock for easy blade removal
- Linear-bearing and chrome plated guide-bar assembly ensure precise cutting
- Cast aluminum blade guard and motor post
- One-piece reinforced zinc-plated steel frame
- CSA Approved
- Motor available in other electrical configurations
- Item # 153243
- Motor: Electric (Baldor)
- Power: 2 HP, 120V
- Blade RPM: 3450
- Blade Capacity: 10"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut: 3-3/4"
- Length of Cut: 24"
- Diagonally Cuts: 18" Tile
- Dimensions: 41" L x 22" W x 23" H
- Shipping Method: Truck
- One year limited warranty
- Weight: 176 lbs
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|Wet Cutting Tile Saw MK-101 Pro-24
||23" H x 22" W x 41" D
|Product Category:||Concrete Saws|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top