Made from jacquard woven nylon, with the pattern woven into the webbing (never printed or sewn on). Features strong bar-tack stitching, welded d-ring and a custom designed side-release buckle. In a range of fashion-inspired patterns with matching leads available. In two girth size ranges. To determine size, measure snugly around the dog, just behind the front legs, then add an extra 5-percent for a comfortable fit. Machine wash, warm water, mild soap (no bleach or bleach alternative). Air dry. Lupine products are not recommended for tie-out.
- Dog harness
- Non-restrictive design removes pressure from the throat area
- Goes on over the head; pick up left front paw; clip the girth
- Appropriate for puppies and small dogs up to about 20-pound
- Proudly built in Conway, New Hampshire
- Guaranteed (Even if chewed)
- 0.5" Wide
- Made in United States
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.