The Lumex Crutch Forearm Ortho-Ease (Pair) is the ideal solution for all those who are in need of an effective and comfortable walking aid that does not compromise on stability. It has a minimal and slim structural design that makes it easy to use, while its compact and practical build makes it highly space efficient, which ensures easy accommodation, storage, and transport. The Crutch Forearm Ortho-Ease (Pair) from Lumex has rounded handgrips that can be adjusted to match the user’s hand and wrist angle.
- Includes laminated color operating instructions
- Offers all the features of the Deluxe Forearm Crutches with the added benefit of the therapist-preferred Ortho-Ease® handgrip
- Rounded Handgrips
- Handgrip angle can be adjusted to comfortably fit the user's hand and wrist angle
- The ability to properly position the handgrip can provide correct elbow flexion, which can reduce fatigue and minimize stress on the joints
- Arm cuffs are made of natural rubber latex
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0110
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Attractive bronze color
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.