Get on-the-go access with a lightweight and technical camera daypack that fits pro-sized gear. The Flipside Sport 20L AW is built for photographers in pursuit of active adventures. Lightweight photo daypack with a sleek and low-profile shape provides a minimalist and technical carrying option for outdoor and action sports photographers who carry pro-sized gear.
Body-side access design offers quick access to gear when pack is rotated to front and added security while wearing. Removable, adjustable camera compartment with storm-flap closure provides a customizable space for gear; offers water-resistant protection while accessing gear; may be removed to convert to fully functional daypack.
- Perforated, breathable padding with air channels offers comfort and moisture wicking at back and shoulders
- Ultra-secure tripod attachment system provides secure attachment for tripod or monopod at side of pack
- Hydration-ready pocket offers easy-access to 0.40 gallon hydration reservoir (not included)
- Trekking pole (or ice axe) attachments points provide an easy and secure system for expanding carrying capacity
- Patented, built-in all weather cover protects gear from rain, snow, dust and sand
- Multiple adjustment points allow for custom and comfortable fit at shoulders, sternum and waist
- Back panel zippered pocket offers storage for small accessories and personal items
- Lightweight, resilient and high-performance fabrics constructed of 210D triple-ripstop nylon with PU coating for improved durability
- Fits pro DSLR with grip, with attached 300mm f/2.8 lens, extra Pro DSLR body with grip, tablet or small laptop, 2 extra lenses and flash, battery charger, filters and other accessories, tripod or monopod, 0.40 gallon hydration reservoir, trekking poles, ice axe, other, personal gear
- 15.41" H x 9.75" W x 5.85" D, 3.52 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.