Special Nonexistent Furniture
866-263-8325|SKU #: LRO1054

Lorell 88000 Series 60" Credenza, Cherry

(View all from Lorell)

FREE 2-Day Delivery
VIEW ALL
$529.99
$559.99 5% Off

Rewards: Get 3% Back ?

Free Shipping
- Order in the next and have this item delivered free by ! More

Qty: 
Save to Idea Board Saved to Idea Board
×

Interested in this item?

Save it to a board to come back to it later.

Overview
Product Details
Product Q&A
Shipping & Returns

Lorell 88000 Series 60" Credenza, Cherry

88000 Series Fluted Edge Veneer Furniture features hardwood veneers on all exposed surfaces, book matched to produce a uniform grain pattern. All surfaces are varnished for maximum durability. Grommets are standard on all work surfaces. Desk and credenza shells have full modesty panels.

Features:

  • Edge Style: Fluted
  • Recycled: No
  • Recycled Content: 0%
  • Post-consumer-waste%: 0%
  • Grommet
  • Finish: Cherry

Product Details:

  • Style: Contemporary
  • Material: Wood; Manufactured wood
  • Intended Location: Freestanding
  • Cable Management: Yes
  • Doors: No
  • Shelves Included: No
  • Drawers Included: No

Dimensions:

  • Overall: 29" H x 60" W x 24" D
  • Overall Product Weight: 110.23lbs

Special Offer:

12 Issues of Sunset Magazine

Included with purchase ($20 value). 

Lorell 88000 Series 60" Credenza, Cherry

Weights & Dimensions

  • Overall: 29" H x 60" W x 24" D
  • Overall Product Weight: 110.23lbs

Features

Product Type: Bridge and ConnectorsStyle: Contemporary
Top Finish: CherryBase Finish: Cherry
Material: Wood; Manufactured wood
  • Material Details: Hardwood Veneer
Number of Items Included: 1
Handedness: Either right or left handedIntended Location: Freestanding
Cable Management: YesDoors: No
Shelves Included: NoDrawers Included: No
Legs: NoWheels/Casters: No
Country of Manufacture: Brazil 

About the Manufacturer

The Lorell mission is to create solutions that work for you, not only in function, style, and quality but also in price. Their product line is continuously expanding with solutions and products that make sense in today’s offices from the front door to the back. All of our products are tested and certified to meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA standards.

Style

The 88000 Series 60" Credenza, Cherry is a Contemporary style product. Contemporary style bridges the gap between traditional and modern. Pieces feature simple and clean lines with smooth surfaces without any carving or adornment. You can shop for more Contemporary Desk Accessories in the Office section of our site.

Lorell 88000 Series 60" Credenza, Cherry

We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display. 

Still have questions about this product? We're here to help

When you buy a Lorell 88000 Series 60" Credenza, Cherry online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. You can check on a delivery estimate for the Lorell Part #: LLR88012 here. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other Desk Accessories product for sale our customer service representatives are available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Lorell 88000 Series 60" Credenza, Cherry or shop for your entire home, Wayfair has a zillion things home.
See something odd? Report it here.

Customer Reviews

We have no reviews to display for this product. (View our best rated and reviewed Desk Accessories)

Tell Us What You Think!

Tell us what you think about this product. It will help us provide you with better products in the future and help your fellow shoppers make better purchases.

Write the first review

Related Products
Description: Edge Style: Fluted Recycled: No Recycled Content: 0% Post consumer waste%: 0% Finish: Cherry
Description: Top Material: Melamine For Use With: Quantum Series Post Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 1 % Base/Frame Material(s): Wood Pre Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 97 % Corner/Edge Style: PVC Banding Global Product Type: Bridges Compliance, Standards: Meets or exceeds ...
Description: Global Product Type: Hutches Post Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 1 % Material(s): Melamine, Metal Compliance, Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 71 % Total Recycled Content Percent : 72 % Product is in ...

Reference

OUR SKU # LRO1054

88000 Series 60" Credenza, Cherry is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: 88012

ServerT:0.48408699035645