Hand-drawn detailing, red accents and newsprint sails, this one appeals to the adventurer in all of us. Pull up anchor and get ready to set sail on your best daydreams ever! All designs are conceived and painted by hand, then hand silk-screened locally, using water-based inks and sustainable paper. With that one-of-a-kind retro feel, these patterns are both pleasing for adults and inspiring for children. Designed in New York City by Nancy Wolff, the signature is fresh, innovative illustrations and typography, and a commitment to creating eco-friendly products. Nancy has a fabric collection under her name with Kokka and is the author and illustrator of several children's books.
- Happy sea of boats and ships
- Hand silk-screened with water-based eco-friendly inks
- Printed on clay-coated paper
- Straight match repeat
- Wallpaper rolls come untrimmed and unparsed
- Professional installation recommended
- Made in the USA
- ''HOW MUCH WALLPAPER DO I NEED?'' GOOD QUESTION! A single roll of wallpaper is 27 inches wide by 5 yards long and covers 30 square feet.It's important you order the amount of paper you need in one order to ensure you get all your wallpaper from the same dye lot, as a different dye lot may have slight color variations. Step One: Determine how much square footage you'll be covering. Measure the length of the wall area you plan on covering and multiply it by the height of the walls. For example, if you have 9' ceilings and will be covering 40' in length, you would multiply the 40 x 9 and arrive at 360 square feet.Step Two: How many rolls? Divide the total square feet of wall space by 30 to determine the number of rolls required. The formula is: Square footage/by 30 = Number of rolls.Step Three: Factor in doors and windows (Optional). At this point, you could subtract 21 square feet for any doors and 15 square feet for each window. In the example above, you would require 12 rolls: 360 /30 = 12. But, to be on the safe side, the manufacturer advises not subtracting for doors and windows; the extra paper might be needed for matching the pattern. Professional installation for your wallpaper recommended. If you would like to find a paperhanger in your area, National Guild of Professional Paperhangers is recommended.
- Theme: Transportation
- Gender: Unisex
- Square Footage: 30 Square Feet
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.