The Big John submersible sump pumps provide efficient; trouble-free service for extended or continuous use in moving large volumes of water. Little Giant's submersible sump pumps are ideal for use in Excavation; Crawl Space; Basement; Underground Passageway; Loading Docks; Grain Elevator; Construction Site; Cooling Tower; Fire Cleanup and other applications requiring high volume water dispersal.
- Cast bronze pump housings for corrosion and rust resistance
- Oil filled motor housing for lifetime lubrication and rapid heat dissipation
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, and handle
- Techanical seals (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces)
- Thermal overload protection
- Automatic operation with pressure switch operates when water level is between 7" to 10". Pump shuts off when water level falls to between 1" - 4" (Pressure switch is non-adjustable)
- PSI: 9.9
- HP: 4/10
- Volts: 115
- Hz: 60
- GPM at 5' of Head: 54'
- Discharge Port: 1.5"
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|1.5" 4/10 HP Big John Submersible Sump Pump
||6" H x 9.5" W x 8.5" D
|Product Category:||Submersible Water Pumps|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top