- Price Is For One Each -Minimum Order Of 1
- Heavy fabrication welding operations will appreciate the broad multi-process performance of the V450-PRO – featuring robust stick, MIG and cored wire welding as well as precision Touch-Start™ TIG performance. The V450-PRO is targeted for shops commonly welding with .052"" or larger diameter wires that also require plenty of power for arc gouging repair work with a 3/8"" carbon.
Take advantage of the benefits of inverter-based power sources, including a fast response to changes at the arc and high input power efficiency and power factor ratings for real savings on your electric bills. Combine those platform advantages with the optional Advanced Process Panel to add pulsing capability and access to Waveform Control Technology™ and other arc performance Lincoln Nextweld® innovations. Add a rugged MaxTrac™ wire drive system feeder to build an economical, high value, high performance welding package you can count on for use in your factories around the world.
- Full remote and multi-process capability – stick, Touch-Start™ TIG, MIG, flux-cored and arc gouging
5-570 amp output range for all recommended processes is low enough for TIG welding on thin sheetmetal and robust enough for arc gouging with a 3/8"" carbon
88% efficiency with a high 95% power factor – the V450-PRO inverter platform helps you dramatically lower energy consumption to pocket real savings
Standard Controls include:
– Selectable Hot Start for stick welding: Turn it down for thin material or turn it up to overcome cold starting at the beginning of a weld.
– Variable Arc Control: Dial in the “soft” or “crisp” arc characteristics you want for each application
Touch-Start™ TIG for contamination-free starts.
Clever stackable case design allows you to stack up to three units to save valuable shop floor space
Supports 24, 42 or 115 volt wire feeders
Heavy-duty construction, robust engineering and rigorous testing result in tough IP23S rating for use in industrial environments
Front panel 10 amp 115 volt AC auxiliary power receptacles with circuit breaker protection will power your lights, grinders or gun/torch water coolers
Easy-access front panel controls and connections are protected by sturdy metal doors
- UNSPC CODE: 23271400
- Multi-Process Welders Multi Process Welders accessories accessory multi process welder
- INVERTEC V450-PRO/LF-74 READYPAK
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|V450-PRO/LF-74 Ready-Pak™ Fully Assembled Multi-Process Welder
|Product Category:||Welding Machines|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top