Urban sophistication with surprising adaptability: Slow down and reflect on your day in any of Sophia's 6 multi-functional positions. Each Serta Dream Convertible has been designed to combine function, form and versatility into a unique piece, fusing an attractive couch and a comfortable sleeper bed. The Sophia convertible is luxurious comfort to immerse yourself in. Given that the Sophia Serta Dream Convertible is jointly created by furniture maker Lifestyle Solutions and bedding maker Serta, you are sure to get the best in quality, comfort and durability.
- Multiple seating positions include sofa position and 5 different lounge positions
- Upholstered with Dream microfiber
- Dream Microfibers are densely weaved synthetic fabric made possible with the latest fabric production technology. The result is the tiniest man-made fiber (one hundred times finer than a human hair) that are soft, lightweight and easy to care for. Its unique characteristics ensure the best resistance to abrasion and daily wear and tear.
- Seat and back cushion- high density foam, super soft foam, and polyester
- Tufted seat design
- Removable arm rest
- Comfortably sleeps two people
- Fitted with patented Vise Protection System
- The Patented Vise Protection System eliminates any possibility of splitting and cracking at key stress points of the furniture during conversion and usage. The system uses a custom steel reinforced bracket support system placed strategically throughout the furniture, ensuring years of high performance
- The Padding - Deep padded back & seat designed for maximum comfort and durability; filled with premium conjugate fiber and/or foam. All Prefect sleepers feature and additional layer of convoluted foam
- Polyester fiber 0.75'' Provides a gentle surface feel
- The Frame - Solid Wooden Frame. The strength of sofas is guaranteed by a wooden structure designed to withstand the carious stresses to which it is subjected during its working life
- Reinforced Wood Blocks for Frame Support - Hardwood support used in all stress areas, reinforced with dowels, screws, glue and staples when needed
- Spring Belts - High resistance belts, patented for furniture application are mounted on the frame. These contribute to achieving the optimum comfort together with the padding
- The Covering - Dream Microsuede carefully selected for wearability, easy maintenance, beauty and comfort
- Solid Wood Storage Frame
- Patented Vise Protection System
- Metal / Wood Reinforced Plates
- Deep Padded Arms
- Coil Spring Construction throughout the entire sofa, extra long no-sag spring construction in the back for a resilient base
- The Feet - An integral part of the sofa, the feet are either solid wood or metal with a chrome finish. Screwed in with the additional reinforced metal/wood plate to ensure a sturdy joint. Detachable for easy delivery
- Sofa will also be covered in the same dream microfiber
- Upholstery Material: Microfiber
- Product Warranty: 1 Year for parts and labor
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.