The Treadmill Desk is the perfect way to integrate exercise into your daily routine. It has a larger 2.25 HP High Torque motor, and has been designed for those using the treadmill desk for up to 6 hours a day. It includes a sturdy work surface measuring 46.75" wide and 32" deep to easily support your laptop, printer, computer display and other electronic devices. The large armrests create stability as you type or write and the cable slot in the desktop along with the cable tray beneath the surface provide a secure place to stow extra cords and cables from your electronic office. Unlike the TR1200-DT5 treadmill desk, the DT7 desktop has an electric height adjustment with two memory presets making it ideal for community settings. The whisper-soft treadmill comes standard with two of LifeSpan's trademark features. Intelli-Step counts and records the number of steps you take and displays them on the console. More accurate than a pedometer, Intelli-Step automatically detects the impact of your foot striking the treadmill belt. Intelli-Guard automatically stops the belt if you step off during your workout for added safety and is a major development in protecting treadmill users and those around them. The integrated LED digital display shows steps taken, walking time, calories burned, distance traveled and walking belt speed. In addition, this new console is Bluetooth-enabled so you can connect wireless to your Windows or OS X computer to automatically track results while you exercise. Once you're done walking, sync your data with your LifeSpan Fitness Club account to retain your exercise history online.
- Bluetooth-enabled to wireless sync your data to your computer and share with a specially designed app that sits on your computer desktop. Track your steps taken, walking time, calories burned distance traveled all on your computer screen as you walk. Once complete, sync your data with your online LifeSpan Fitness Club account to retain your walking history.
- Location, location, location! This console is perfectly located for easy access without taking away any of your desktop area. The digital LED display shows steps taken, walking time, calories burned, distance traveled and walking belt speed. The console has a safety key that shuts down the treadmill when removed. The padded armrests add comfort and support to help avoid wrist fatigue in long work sessions. Great for the elbows to rest on, too!
- Comes standard with two of LifeSpan trademarked technologies: The built-in Intelli-Guard automatically stops the belt if you step off during your walk for added safety and is a major development in protecting treadmill users and those around them. With the Intelli-Guard, you no longer have to worry about leaving your treadmill running if you have to step off to take a call. When your foot no longer continuously strikes the belt surface for 20 seconds, your treadmill will automatically pause. Intelli-Step counts and records the number of steps you take and displays them on the console. More accurate than a pedometer, Intelli-Step automatically detects the impact of your foot striking the treadmill belt.
- 1" Thick composite board and durable laminate surface set on a rigid steel frame. It is large enough to hold all of your electronic devices and still have ample room for a drink and notepad. For other materials The rounded corners finish off the design - not just for aesthetics, but again putting safety at the forefront of LifeSpan design.
- Even at the highest setting, this table will remain stable. The desktop frame is unattached from the treadmill and stands alone, ensuring that any movement of the treadmill stays isolated and is not transferred to the desktop. Unlike the LifeSpan Fitness other models of treadmill desks, the DT7 allows users to easily and conveniently adjust the desktop height with its electric height adjustment feature. The desktop adjusts at a speed of 2.5 mm per second and has two memory pre-sets.
- Commercial quality treadmill backed with a lifetime warranty on the frame and a three year warranty on the motor