Pedal while you work with the LifeSpan C3-DT3 Standing Desk Cycle (desk not included). This upright cycle complements the LifeSpan Fitness Workplace Solutions line of Treadmill Desks by letting you pedal while you work, giving you another option to bring physical activity back into the workplace. The C3-DT3 cycle places each user in a relaxed and comfortable position without the need to lean forward and supports the use of computer and other common office productivity tools without placing extra weight on your arms or stress on the lower back and shoulders.
- Console sits on your desktop and is small enough to not get in the way of your work
- In addition, this new console is Bluetooth-enabled so you can connect wirelessly to your Windows or OSX computer to automatically track results while you exercise
- Console also comes with one USB port for charging portable devices
- Digital LED display shows resistance level, time pedaled, calories burned, distance traveled and pedaling speed
- Cushioned seat has 16-height adjustment settings to ensure a perfect fit and comfortable ride
- This supports most users from 60" to 80" tall
- Once you're done pedaling, sync your data with your LifeSpan Fitness Club account to retain your exercise history online
- Transport wheels, mounted on the back of the base, let you easily move the cycle into the correct position by tipping it back to roll
- With its compact design, the C3-DT3 fits under most stand-up desks for easy storage allowing you to stand and work when not using the cycle
- The magnetic breaking system and Poly-V belt keeps the cycle whisper quiet during use regardless of which of the sixteen levels of resistance is used
- Seat height measuring from the top of the seat to the fully extended pedal
- Country of Manufacture: Taiwan, Province of China
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.