The LifeSpan ECB Rowing Machine is the ideal solution for those who are looking for a way to experience the professional efficiency of a gym workout in the privacy and comfort of their homes. It has a prim structure, which makes very good use of space, while its sleek and compact build ensures easy accommodation. Its frame is made from high caliber aluminum, which makes it extremely robust in construction and flawlessly stable in use. The ECB Rowing Machine from LifeSpan is capable of supporting up to 300 pounds in weight, and has five levels of magnetic resistance that can be digitally controlled.
- Best rowing machine provides a cardiovascular workout to tone and strengthen arms, legs, shoulders and back. Whether you want to exercise to lose weight or manage a disease such as heart disease or diabetes, the LifeSpan rowing machine can help you achieve your goal. Quiet and Comfortable - The Eddy Current Drive System gives you a quiet, smooth workout with no friction. Padded hand grips and swivel foot pedals with straps on the LifeSpan rower add to your comfort.
- Easy to move and store using the fold up feature and integrated transport wheels
- Magnetic brake resistance
- 16.5 lbs. Flywheel
- Quick fold for easy storage
- No-Slack retrieval system
- Five levels of resistance
- Distance, time and calories
- Stroke count and strokes per minute
- User Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- Frame Material Details: Aluminum
- Arm/Pull Type: Rowing cord; Rowing arms
- Console Display Type: LCD
- Resistance Functionality: Yes
- Resistance Type: Magnetic
See something odd?
Report it here.