Plugging is one of the simplest and most economical ways to establish a new lawn, convert a troubled lawn, or repair a damaged lawn. Grass plugs have a complete root system and are easier to establish than sod. Moisture is probably the most important consideration immediately after planting. Adjust watering to climatic conditions. Without rainfall, grass plugs should be watered daily for the first 7 to 10 days. Soil and plug moisture must be maintained. Consult with your gardening expert about the desired amount of water. Root-in will occur in approximately 14-20 days during cool months and 7-14 days during warm months.
- Sod plugger
- Great for planting plugs of Zoysia, Bermuda, Centipede, St. Augustine and other turf grasses
- Easy ejector handle eliminates bending over
- Digs holes and transplants from existing grass areas - easily extracts a soil core that is the same size as the plug
- Plugs fit tightly into prepared holes, ensuring better growth and survival
- Digs holes and transplants new grass plugs - same size as most commercially available plugs
- Dimensions: 37" H x 3" W x 10" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.