Strike 900 PRO is an achromatic refractor and an entry model in the strike pro series designed for experienced astronomers. Its objective lens provides high-quality views with minimal chromatic aberrations. This model is really mobile due to the compact dimensions. this telescope can show not only solar system objects, but deep-sky objects as well. the focuser has a standard t-thread so can use the telescope for astrophotography. The telescope tube is set up on a german equatorial mount, Which allows pointing the tube to the desired celestial object using its coordinates. A sturdy aluminum tripod has adjustable height (27.6-49.2 in) and accessories tray. Strike 900 pro telescope comes with an advanced kit that will help to extend the telescope's capabilities and use it even more productively. Besides additional accessories that come with all strike models, with this model will also get a set of planetary filters, lunar and solar filters. Everything is wrapped in a colorful box and makes a great working instrument for a keen astronomer.
- Kit includes telescope on a german equatorial mount, aluminum tripod, eyepieces: super 10 mm, super 25 mm, plössl 6.3 mm, zoom 7.5-22 mm- 2x barlow lens, 6x30 finder scope, set of 4 filters, lunar and solar filters, "see it all!" Astronomer's book, 3 posters, planisphere, 3d planetarium software (on cd), compass, waterproof zongo 80 case
- Achromatic refractor
- Focal ratio: f/10
- Highest practical power: 180 x
- 11.8 Limiting stellar magnitude
- Mount: German equatorial EQ2
- Made in the USA
- Objective lens diameter: 90 mm
- Focal length: 900 mm
- Resolution threshold: 1.5"
- Barrel diameter: 1.25"
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.