This telescope is an entry model in the series. Featuring Maksutov-Cassegrain optical design, this telescope provides high-quality views while being lightweight and compact, which means you can take it with you to whatever observation spot you find the most convenient. This model can be successfully used for both planetary and deep-sky observations. The capabilities of the telescope are not limited to astronomy observations alone since its focuser has a standard T-thread so you can attach an SLR camera to use the telescope for astrophotography. The lenses and mirrors are made of high-quality fully multi-coated glass, which guarantees sharp and clear views no matter what kind of observations you intend to carry out. The aluminum telescope tube is set up on the equatorial mount allowing you to find and follow celestial objects with ease. A sturdy aluminum tripod features an adjustable height and an accessories tray.
- Skyline collection
- Tripod material: Aluminum
- Maksutov cassegrain telescope
- Focal ratio: f/12.5
- Highest practical power: 160
- Limiting stellar magnitude: 12
- Mount: German equatorial EQ1
- Weight (tube and mount) without counterweights: 48.33 and 127 Ounces
- Slow-motion controls: Dual-axis
- Drive systems: Right ascension axis only (optional)
- Tripod adjustable height
- Made in the USA
See something odd?
Report it here.