This Skyline EQ Refractor Telescope is perfect for observations of deep-sky objects. It is also suitable for observations of planets, even the most remote ones such as Saturn and Jupiter. The telescope produces exceptionally crisp and clear images with no aberrations. The durable and lightweight aluminum tube is settled on an equatorial mount. This mount allows more precise tracking of astronomical objects, keeping them within sight through the eyepiece. The mount is indispensable for astrophotography and celestial observations. Additionally you will get two eyepieces with the focal length of 900 millimeters and a field of view of 50-52 degrees. Eyepiece lenses are made of glass and have multi-layer coating.
- Crisp and contrast images with no chromatic aberrations
- Can be used for astrophotography
- Great for observation of deep-sky objects such as nebulae, faint stars, and galaxies
- Tripod material: Aluminum
- Focal ratio: f/10
- Optical design: Refractor
- Highest practical power: 260
- 11.8 Limiting stellar magnitude
- Eyepieces: SUPER 10, SUPER 25
- Mount: EQ2
- Skyline collection
- Made in the USA
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.