AZ Telescope is a refracting telescope that produces contrast and sharp images with minimal chromatic aberrations. Thanks to the long focus and high resolution (1.71 arc seconds) will be able to observe mountains and craters on the Moon, the phases of Venus, Jupiter's disk with cloud bands and its four satellites, the rings of Saturn, binary stars and star clusters, as well as bright nebulae and galaxies. This telescope can also be used for terrestrial observations. The lightweight aluminum tube is set on a stable AZ2 mount with intuitive manual control. The aluminum tripod is adjustable to the desired height and has a convenient shelf for accessories. You can easily and quickly navigate to the desired celestial object by using the 6 x 24 optical finder scope. Additionally you will get two eyepieces with the focal lengths of 700 millimeters and a field of view of 50-52 degrees. The Levenhuk Inc. is sure that both amateur and professional observers will be pleased with the capabilities of practical, easy-to-use and transportable skyline telescopes.
- Optical design: Refractor
- Factory default adjustment
- Precise and contrast images with no chromatic aberrations
- Highly detailed pictures even at large aperture
- Can be used for astrophotography
- Perfect for beginners
- Suitable for both terrestrial and astronomical observations
- Ideal for planetary observations and observations of binary stars
- 11.2 Limiting stellar magnitude
- Focal ratio: f/10
- Highest practical power: 140
- Eyepieces: SUPER 10, SUPER 25
- Mount: AZ2
- Skyline collection
- Made in the USA
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.