Ra R80 ED Doublet OTA has a focal length of 19.7 inches and an objective lens diameter of 3.2 inches. The main feature of Ra R80 ED Doublet OTA is a fully multicoated optics made of ED glass that offer extra clear views. Ra R80 ED Doublet OTA has a very bright, eyecatching design due to a special anodized finish of the optical tube and the body of the dualspeed Crayford focuser. Thanks to the retractable dew cap, your instrument will be protected from humidity and always ready when you are. It has a standard 1.25"" barrel diameter so you won't have any problems choosing accessories. With Ra R80 ED Doublet OTA you will also get a sturdy aluminum case a great addition that lets you store and transport your instrument with ease
- Doublet OTA
- Optics material: ED Glass
- Optical tube material: Metal
- Objective lens: 2 Element
- Optics coating: Fully multicoated
- Focal ratio: f/6.25
- Focuser: 2" Dualspeed crayford
- Tubemount assembly system: Quickrelease thumbscrew
- Made in the USA
- Objective lens diameter: 80 mm
- Focal length: 500 mm
- Focal size: 19.7" W x 19.7" D
- Barrel diameter: 1.25"
- Optical tube size: 15.4" W x 15.4" D
- Optical tube diameter: 4"
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.