Ra 250N F4 OTA has a focal length of 39.4 inches and a primary mirror diameter of 9.9 inches. The tube is designed for astrophotography but still can be successfully used for visual observations. The telescope tube is made of metal that makes it sturdy, reliable and long lasting. Ra 250N F4 comes with a 3'' dualspeed Crayford focuser that makes for higher stability and the 3'' barrel diameter allows to easily attach a lot of accessories including more powerful cameras. The telescope tube is fitted with a builtin fan for cooling the primary mirror.
- Kit includes ra 250n f4 optical tube, finder scope, finder scope base, cooling fan, batteries kit (6 pieces)
- Optics material: BK7 Glass
- Telescope tube: Metal
- Newtonian telescope
- Optical coating: Quartzprotected aluminum
- Focal ratio: f/4
- Focuser: 2" Dualspeed Crayford focuser
- Tubemount assembly system: Dovetail plate
- Finder scope: Optical and 8x50
- Optical tube weight: 29.3 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Objective lens diameter: 250 mm
- Primary mirror diameter (aperture): 9.8"
- Focal size: 39.4" W x 39.4" D
- Barrel diameter: 2" and 1.25"
- Optical tube size: 38.6" W x 38.6" D
- Optical tube diameter: 12.2"
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.