Ra 200N F4 Carbon OTA has a focal length of 31.5 inches and a primary mirror diameter of 7.9 inches. The tube is designed for astrophotography but still can be successfully used for visual observations. The main feature of this tube is the carbon fiber reinforced polymer used for its shell, material that makes the tube lighter and allows to decrease focal length dependency on temperature spans. This material also makes for quick recovery of the thermal equilibrium. In addition to that, Ra 200N F4 Carbon OTA comes with a stable 2'' dualspeed Crayford focuser and builtin fan of 3.2 inches diameter for cooling the primary mirror.
- kit includes Ra 200N F4 Carbon optical tube, Finder scope, Finder scope base, Cooling fan, Batteries kit (6 pieces)
- Optics material: BK7 Glass
- Optical coating: Quartzprotected aluminum
- Newtonian telescope
- Telescope tube: Carbon
- Focal ratio: f/4
- Focuser: 2'' Dualspeed crayford focuser
- Tubemount assembly system: Dovetail plate
- Finder scope: Optical and 8x50
- Optical tube weight: 13.8 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Objective lens diameter: 200 mm
- Focal size: 31.5" W x 31.5" D
- Optical tube size: 30.3" W x 30.3" D
- Optical tube diameter: 9.4"
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.