625 Biological Microscope has several significant features that provide for more comfort during observations. Among them are a binocular head, a revolving nosepiece, an ability to adjust interpupillary distance, and 30-degrees inclined eyepieces. To prevent that and to provide high-quality views to the observer, the technique of oil immersion is used. The required oil comes in the kit as well as a blue filter to make images sharper. To further increase image quality, precise fine and coarse focusing adjustments can be used. To make the observation process more comfortable, this microscope also has a built-in illumination with brightness adjustment to provide the light required for observation, and a movable stage with specimen holder so can easily move the stage with sample attached instead of moving the specimen.
- Binocular head.
- Fitted with high-quality achromatic objective lenses.
- Revolving nosepiece with four objective lenses
- Movable along two axes
- Magnification: 40-2000x
- Eyepieces: WF10x, WF20x
- Objectives: 4x/0.10; 10x/0.25; 40x/0.65; 100x/1.25 (oil immersion)
- Filters: 1 piece, blue
- Condenser: Abbe, 1.25 N.A
- Illumination: 6V/20W halogen lamp, variable brightness
- Power source: Separate cable
- Made in the USA
- Stage dimensions: 4.9" x 4.5"
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.