Every component of your Leupold Mark 4 LR/T variable power riflescope is working together to help you make every shot count, whether you're at the range, hunting, or in a tactical environment.
- Finish: Matte Black
- Illuminated tactical milling reticle
- Dual-use ability
- Xtended twilight lens system
- Flip-open lens covers included
- Precision shot placement in even the worst light conditions, and is night-vision compatible
- Tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters
- Finger-adjustable 0.25-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks
- Engraved bullet drop compensation dial for 0.3"/.308 win
- 1.18" Maintube is incredibly rugged
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof
- Tactical optics warranty
- Actual magnification: 8.7 (3.0)
- FOV@100: 13.6 yards (35.5 ft)
- Elevation and windage adjustable range (MOA): 90
- Eye relief: 3"
- Objective dimensions: 1.7" W x 2.6" D
- Objective clear aperture: 1.4"
- Tube dimensions: 1.18" W x 5.8" D
- Eyepiece dimensions: 1.7" W x 1.7" D
- Dimensions: 4" H x 18.75" W x 6.75" D
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Mark 4 8.5-25x50mm (30mm LR/T M5 Illuminated Reticle Riflescope
||4" H x 18.75" W
|Magnification:||Medium (approx. 3X - 16X)|
|Product Category:||Rifle Scopes|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top