This vanity set has several severe issues (scroll down for the good stuff):
1. The sink is not black inside, it is light green.
2. The hole in the top of the vanity (for the sink drain) is way too big.
3. The hole for the faucet is much too close to the back panel of the vanity. This makes it impossible to thread the faucet mounting nut onto the faucet without enlarging the hole.
4. The drain that is included is for a standard sink (it has overflow holes) so it will not work with the included bowl sink. Most faucets come with drains, so it's not a big deal.
5. The first set we received was scratched up (at the factory, not in shipping). Warfair very generously sent us an ENTIRE set to replace the scratched vanity. The replacement set was unscratched but still has all of the other problems.
6. The bamboo is attractive but it is covered with dozens of cosmetic fixes done at the factory (such as nail holes and gouges). The damage was filled with some kind of wood glue and sanded smooth by the manufacturer after the thing was air-nailed together (and apparently dropped three stories onto a pile of bricks). The workmanship is poor, even by Chinese standards.
7. The replacement vanity was missing a folding leg that keeps the front panel from folding down too far. I just took off the one from the first (scratched) vanity and installed it on the second.
8. The vanity weighs a ton but is mounted to the wall by only two (included) lag screws. If someone, such as a child or unwary adult, were to sit or lean on the vanity, the screws could easily shear off or pull out of the studs. That would not only cause injury, but also flooding! I have dealt with weak Chinese fasteners before, so I decided to use four of my own high strength steel lag screws. Buy some that are American made and designed to withstand heavy shearing loads (a partially threaded shank is best).
The good stuff:
1. The mirror is high quality and mounts up very solidly.
2. The hinges are all heavy-duty and made of stainless steel. Good stuff.
3. The styling is beautiful.
4. Every part of the set is heavy and very solid. Nothing is cheap-feeling or flimsy. The bamboo is so hard and solid, it seems like it could stop a bullet.
5. The satin finish is very hard and durable. and was applied evenly.
6. The set came packed very securely, with lots of thick foam, hard plastic braces, Bubble Cushion, and thick cardboard. Not only that, but all the boxes were shrink-wrapped rigidly together and then attached to a pallet. Any damage to the set was definitely done before it was packed.