Over two decades of industry knowledge and experience goes into the development of these reels. With Levelwind™ Technology, this unique winding system automatically layers hose back and forth across the reel. This ensures that the hose is coiled smoothly, easily, every time. Levelwind™ series feature a vast range of advances to help accomplish more jobs in much less time.
- Adjustable hose stopper increases or decreases the length of the hose that remains when fully retracted
- Seven position locking bracket allows reel to swivel freely on a mounting bracket up to 138°, or can be locked into place using the locking brace (up to seven different locking angles can be utilized)
- Latching mode switch provides your choice of either latching hose every 3', for extended use; or switching to free run for immediate automatic rewinding
- Extra large swivel at 0.75" reduces flow restrictions and allows for maximum flow
- Built-in handle for carrying ease
- Durable construction, made from durable UV stabilized polypropylene
- Made in the USA
- Max. W.P.: 140 PSI
- Temp. Range (F°): 40° to 140°
- Lead-in Hose: 10 ft. x 0.75" - 11 1/2 FEMALE GHT
- Discharge Hose: 0.75" - 11 1/2 MALE GHT
- Reel inlet: 0.75" - 11 1/2 MALE GHT
See something odd?
Report it here.