Over two decades of industry knowledge and experience goes into the development of these reels. With Levelwind™ Technology, this unique winding system automatically layers hose back and forth across the reel. This ensures that the hose is coiled smoothly, easily, every time. Levelwind™ series feature a vast range of advances to help accomplish more jobs in much less time.
- Adjustable Hose Stopper: to increase or decrease the length of the hose that remains when hose is fully retracted
- Seven Position Locking Bracket: allows reel to swivel freely on a mounting bracket up to 138° or can be locked into place using the locking brace (up to seven different locking angles can be utilized)
- Latching Mode Switch: choose from latching hose every 3 ft. for extended use or switch to free run for immediate automatic rewinding
- Extra Large Swivel: a 3/4 in. swivel reduces flow restrictions and allows for maximum flow
- Free Standing Base (portable): Use freestanding or mounted on wall or ceiling flat base allows reel to rest on ground
- Built-in handle for carrying ease
- Durable Construction: made from durable UV stabilized polypropylene
- Made In America
- Application: Compressed Air
- Hose Size: 3/8 in. x 100 ft.
- Hose Material: P.V.C.
- Max. W.P.: 350 PSI
- Temp. Range (F°): 15° to 140° / 11 1/2" Male GHT
- Lead-in Hose: 1/4 in. MNPT x 3/4 in.-11½ FEMALE GHT
- Discharge Hose: 1/4 in. MNPT
- Reel Inlet: 3/4 in.-11 MALE GHT
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.