Geometric patterns are the hallmark of Arab / Islamic art, especially so in North Africa. The Tabarka Design is taken from tile work in Tunisia and named after the beautiful port city in the north.
- Tabarka Design collection
- 100% Painted freehand no tracing, decals, stencils or machinery
- Paints and glazes are food safe
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Not for use in the oven or stovetop
- Artisanal, entirely hand-made/hand-painted
- Country of Manufacture: Tunisia
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.