Geometric patterns are the hallmark of Arab / Islamic art, especially so in North Africa. The Tabarka Design is taken from tile work in Tunisia and named after the beautiful port city in the north.
- Tabarka Design collection
- 100% Painted freehand no tracing, decals, stencils or machinery
- Paints and glazes are food safe
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Not for use in the oven or stovetop
- Modern square pasta / salad bowls add flair to any place setting
- Artisanal, entirely hand-made/hand-painted
- Style: Traditional
- Non-Stick Surface: No
- Nonreactive: Yes
- Handmade: Yes
- Nesting: Yes
- Nesting Space: 4.25"
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.