Geometric patterns are the hallmark of Arab / Islamic art, especially so in North Africa. Our Tabarka design is taken from tile work in Tunisia and named after the beautiful port city in the north.
- 100% painted freehand no tracing, decals, stencils or machinery
- Paints and glazes are food safe
- Bisques are individually hand-made
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Not for use in the oven or stovetop
- Set of four 7'' saucers are designed to fit with all of our mugs as well as our teapot and soup/cereal bowls.
- Tabarka Design collection
24 Issues of Forbes Magazine
Included with purchase ($19.95 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.