Providing tasty food for every occasion, Lava's cast-iron cookware sets itself apart from the competition by boasting 3 coats of hard-as-nails porcelain. Lava's cast-iron pots and pans can be used on all heat sources: gas, electric, solid or radian plate, glass-ceramic, vitro-ceramic, and those stoves that work with induction and gas, oil, coal, or wood. Cast iron's unparalleled ability to retain heat makes this Lava Dutch Oven a great choice for slow cooking hearty stews and soups, as well as braising and roasting meat and poultry. It pairs an extra-wide cooking surface with sides high enough to contain liquids for braising and simmering. The pan's innovative enamel coating takes cooking with cast iron to the next level with improved performance, style and durability.
- Offers the most wide-ranging versatility of use and products for food storage, food preparation and cooking.
- Self-basting cover with top handle traps in heat, moisture, and nutrients
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Optimized for steady, even heat
- Wide ergonomic cast iron handles provide a comfortable and secure grip
- Oven safe cover knob provides endless cooking options
- Strong, durable finish in rich colors complements any kitchen décor
- Perfect for cooking, serving and entertaining
- Enameled cast iron
- Gas, electric, and induction stovetop compatible
- Outdoor Grill Compatible
- Pieces Included: Pot, lid
- Maximum Temperature: 500 Fahrenheit
- Country of Manufacture: Turkey
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
See something odd?
Report it here.