The Lasko 675919 Stanley Ceramic Utility Heater with Pivot Power is ready to go when you are. This handy utility heater is the perfect partner for any job. With its unique pivoting feature, you can send warm air where it is needed the most. It will keep you warm while you are hard at work during the cold winter days. The rugged, durable construction and rubberized, comfort-grip handle make this heater is the perfect tag along for any workplace, the garage, the basement, or the shop. Three comfort settings and an adjustable thermostat provide precise, personalized comfort.
- Unique pivot feature directs warmth where needed
- Adjustable thermostat control for personalized comfort
- Rubberized, comfort-grip handle
- 3 quiet comfort settings: High heat, low heat, fan only
- Self-regulating ceramic element
- Automatic overheat protection
- Great for garages, basements, shops, and work sites
- ETL Listed
- Rugged, durable construction with tubular steel base
- 1500 watts of comforting warmth
- Manufacturer provides 3 year limited warranty
- Mount/Orientation: Portable
- Installation Required: No
- Installation Type: Compact
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- Maximum Coverage Area: 300 Square Feet
- Product Warranty: 3 years
- Number of Settings: 3
- Thermostat Included: Yes
- Setting Types: High Heat; Low Heat
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.