Timeless and inviting, the Laredo series combines hand-cut, Brazilian leather with a distinctive, double stitch design. Two-tone, marbled hues of dark chocolate and subtle smooth lines anchor your gathering room and provide enviable warmth and style to your home. Attention to detail insures comfort and durability for years to come including "no sag" spring seat frame design, pocketed coil seating with 1.8 density foam, Dacron wrapped for added comfort, fiber-blown and channeled back cushions for long life and solid wood framing and accent legs. Handsome, cultured and quality crafted, this collection will set the tone for your home.
- Top grain, hand-cut Brazilian leather on all touch points, hand-matched bonded leather on outside arms and back
- Two-toned marbled dark chocolate
- 100% Solid wood accent legs
- Pocketed coil seating with 1.8 lb density foam, Dacron wrapped for added comfort
- Removable back cushions with distinctive double-stitch design
- Channeled, fiber-blown back pillows for extended life
- All seams are double-stitched for strength and durability
- Hardwood, kiln dried frame with glued and corner blocked joints
- "No Sag" spring seat frame
- Distinctive, hand applied, antique nail head trim
- Chair: 36.5" H x 39.5" W x 37" D, 66 lbs
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.