The Real Flame Lannon 51" Ventless TV Stand with Gel Fuel Fireplace offers superb functionality with its modish design. The stand features a traditionally styled frame, complete with storage cabinets and fully operational fireplace. Constructed using solid wood, veneer and MDF, it can accommodate a flat screen TV with a width of up to 51", weighing not more than 100 lbs. Thanks to a protective layer around the fireplace, the rest of the TV stand remains safe from potential heat damage, so you can enjoy both the features without any worries, creates a lasting impression wherever it is placed. The fireplace in the TV stand has a freestanding mechanism and can hold up to three-oz cans of Real Flame gel fuel. The gel facilitates clean burning and emits up to 9,000 BTUs of heat that can last up to three hours. The flames have a realistic flicker and crackle, but do not produce smoke, ash or unpleasant odors. The side cabinets have adjustable shelves for storage of books, DVDs, CDs among other things. These cabinets use glass doors and also employ stainless steel hardware. The central panel above the fireplace flips down and reveals a hidden storage compartment, where you can place your media player discreetly. The warmth created by the fireplace in the Real Flame Lannon 51" Ventless TV Stand is perfect for a long, winter’s day, where the whole family can watch movies and TV shows together. This TV stand can fit comfortably in your living room or your bedroom.
- Includes wooden mantel, firebox, hand-painted cast concrete log, and screen kit
- Attractive freestanding fireplace
- Large size
- Enjoy the crackle and ambiance
- Unique freestanding fireplace also doubles as an entertainment center
- Center panel that flips down to reveal a hidden compartment that houses your audio or video components
- Glass doors on each side also open to reveal additional storage
- Solid wood, veneer and MDF construction
- Uses clean burning Real Flame gel fuel emitting up to 9,000 BTUs of heat per our lasting up to 3 hours
- Frame Material: Manufactured wood; Wood
- Product Warranty: 90 day warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.