La Rochere’s “Napoleon Bee” Ice Cream/Dessert bowls are sturdy and perfect for everyday use. Classic in design, our dessert bowls are both casual and elegant and will compliment any table. Easy to clean La Rochere glassware is dishwasher and microwave safe. La Rochere dinnerware is heavy duty while maintaining its simple charm. Serve your delicious sweets, favorite ice cream or even your savory appetizer in this timeless design. Steeped in tradition La Rochere is the oldest working art glassworks factory in France. La Rochere’s pieces are fired at a very high temperatures producing an exceptional quality glass that is both crystal clear and durable. A pressure seam is sometimes visible, which is the mark left by opening the mould in which the glass is pressed. It is the characteristic of pressed machine glass and symbolizes its heritage and makes each item a true piece of French glass history
- Material: Glass
- Sturdy and heavy-duty enough for everyday use
- La Rochere collection
- Dishwasher Safe
- Durable, Everyday or Special Occasion Glassware with a Solid Base for Stability
- Made in the Oldest French Glass Factory, Founded in 1475
- Napoleon Embossed Bee Inspired from Napoleon Travel Set
- Set of 6, 6.5-ounce Ice Cream Dishes
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.