La Rochere’s “Lyonnais” dinnerware is sturdy and perfect for everyday use. Classic in design, our serving plates are both casual and elegant and will compliment any table. Easy to clean the glassware is dishwasher and microwave safe. La Rochere glassware is heavy duty while maintaining its simple charm. Steeped in tradition La Rochere is the oldest working art glassworks factory in France. La Rochere’s pieces are fired at a very high temperatures producing an exceptional quality glass that is both crystal clear and durable. A pressure seam is sometimes visible, which is the mark left by opening the mould in which the glass is pressed. It is the characteristic of pressed machine glass and symbolizes its heritage and makes each item a true piece of French glass history.
- Set of six dinner plates
- Machine made
- Dishwasher safe
- No lead or barium used
- High quality durable clear glass construction
- Lyonnais collection
- Dishwasher Safe
- Durable, Everyday or Special Occasion Glassware
- Made in the Oldest French Glass Factory, Founded in 1475
- Set of 6, 10-inch Serving Plates
- Tear Drop Embossed Design Inspired by Lyonnais the Historical Province of France
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.