La Rochere’s “Richelieu” Tumblers are sturdy and perfect for everyday use. Classic in design, our Tumblers are both casual and elegant and will compliment any table while adding timeless style to your everyday or special occasion beverages. Easy to clean our glassware is dishwasher safe. LaRochere drinkware has a stable base and is easy to hold making it effortless for family and guests of all ages. Steeped in tradition La Rochere is the oldest working art glassworks factory in France. La Rochere’s pieces are fired at a very high temperatures producing an exceptional quality glass that is both crystal clear and durable. A pressure seam is sometimes visible, which is the mark left by opening the mould in which the glass is pressed. It is the characteristic of pressed machine glass and
- La Rochere Richelieu collection
- Material: Glass
- Oldest glass factory in Europe
- Durable and dishwasher safe
- Classic La Rochere Heritage Collectible Glass
- Dishwasher Safe
- Durable, Everyday or Special Occasion Glassware with a Solid Base for Stability
- Made in the Oldest French Glass Factory, Founded in 1475
- Set of 6, 7-ounce Tumblers
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.