It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
La Rochere’s “Perigord” Water Glasses are sturdy and perfect for everyday use. Classic in design, our stemmed water glasses are both casual and elegant and will compliment any table, tasteful and charming glassware for serving water, wine or an after dinner aperitif. La Rochere drinkware has a stable base and is easy to hold making it perfect for family and guests. Easy to clean, our glassware is dishwasher safe. La Rochere glassware is heavy duty while maintaining its simple charm. Steeped in tradition La Rochere is the oldest working art glassworks factory in France. La Rochere’s pieces are fired at a very high temperatures producing an exceptional quality glass that is both crystal clear and durable. A pressure seam is sometimes visible, which is the mark left by opening the mould in which the glass is pressed. It is the characteristic of pressed machine glass and symbolizes its heritage and makes each item a true piece of French glass histo
- La Rochere Perigord collection
- Material: Glass
- Unique crystal-clear glass created at very high temperatures
- Dishwasher safe
- Sturdy and heavy-duty enough for everyday use
- Capacity: 8 oz.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Durable, Everyday or Special Occasion Glassware with a Solid Base for Stability
- Historic Perigord Pattern with Crisp Lines from Wine Region of France
- Made in the Oldest French Glass Factory, Founded in 1475
- Set of 6, 8.5-ounce Glasses
See something odd?
Report it here.