La Rochere’s “Perigord” Dessert plates are sturdy and perfect for everyday use. Classic in design, our dessert plates are both casual and elegant and will compliment any table. Easy to clean the glassware is dishwasher and microwave safe. La Rochere dinnerware is heavy duty while maintaining its simple charm. Steeped in tradition La Rochere is the oldest working art glassworks factory in France. La Rochere’s pieces are fired at a very high temperatures producing an exceptional quality glass that is both crystal clear and durable. A pressure seam is sometimes visible, which is the mark left by opening the mould in which the glass is pressed. It is the characteristic of pressed machine glass and symbolizes its heritage and makes each item a true piece of French glass history.
- Set of 6 plates
- Uniquely crystal-clear gass created at very high temperatures
- Dishwasher safe
- Perigord motif
- Sturdy and heavy-duty enough for everyday use
- Material: gass
- Dishwasher Safe
- Durable, Everyday or Special Occasion Glassware
- Historic Perigord Pattern with Crisp Lines from Wine Region of France
- Made in the Oldest French Glass Factory, Founded in 1475
- Set of 6, 7.5-inch Dessert Plates
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.