All La Crosse Technology weather instruments, clocks and watches are calibrated daily to the atomic time standard of the National Institute of Standards and Technology. All instruments default to Fahrenheit, inches, mph and all atomic time pieces are tuned to the 60 kHz, WWVB radio signal broadcast by the National Institute of Standards and Technology at Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Receiver: requires 2 “AAA” alkaline batteries (not included)
- Wireless sensor: requires 2 “AA” alkaline batteries (not included)
- MIN/MAX value of temperature
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Can receive up to 3 sensors
- Time display (manual setting)
- 12/24 Hour time display
- Wireless outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to +139.8°F (-39.9°C to 59.9°C)
- Indoor temperature range: 14.2°F to 139.8 °F (-9.9°C to 59.9°C)
- Transmission range: up to 330 feet
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
See something odd?
Report it here.