The La Crosse Technology Atomic Digital Wall Clock is a functional piece in a simple design. This digital wall clock has a square shape and comes in mocha finish. This wall clock has a contemporary style and hence it blends well with most of the decor themes. This clock is an excellent piece with weather and water resistance for long lasting use.
This wall clock monitors indoor and outdoor temperature in °F and °C. The outdoor temperature range is -39.8 to 139.8°F and indoor temperature range is 14 to 100°F. This wall clock features an alarm with snooze option that allows you to sleep a little bit more yet wakes you on time. The transmission frequency is 915 MHz and has a range up to 330 feet. This wall clock also has moon phase, atomic time and date with manual setting feature. There is a perpetual calendar with 12 and 24-hour format time display. The size of the numerals on the display are different, the time numerals measure 2" temperature numeral 1" and day of the week numerals is of 5". This wall clock also features time zone setting. Moreover, you can select your languages from the four-language options of English, Spanish, French, and German.
This wall clock has Swiss precision sensor. The La Crosse Technology Atomic Digital Wall Clock requires two AA alkaline batteries for the clock and two AA alkaline batteries for the sensor, which are not included.
- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Moon phase
- Atomic time and date with manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12/24 hour time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time zone setting
- Clock: 2 ''AA'' Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Sensor: 2 ''AA'' Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Time alarm with snooze
- 4 languages to choose from: English, French, German, Spanish
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Swiss precision sensor
- Time numerals- 2''
- Temperature numerals- 1''
- Day of week numerals- .5''
- Wireless outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to 139.8°F
- Indoor temperature range: 14°F to 100°F
- Transmission range: Up to 330 feet
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
See something odd?
Report it here.