This practical atomic clock with radio-controlled time means you''ll never have to set your clock again. By simply selecting your time zone this clock will set itself to the standard national time for your area. This smart Atomic Digital Wall Clock with Moon Phase allows you to monitor both the temperature inside and outside, so you''ll always be dressed perfect for the weather conditions outside! With its accurate information, this atomic wall clock is a sensible addition to any home or office. All La Crosse Technology weather instruments, clocks and watches are calibrated daily to the atomic time standard of the National Institute of Standards and Technology. All instruments default to Fahrenheit, inches, mph and all atomic time pieces are tuned to the 60 kHz, WWVB radio signal broadcast by the National Institute of Standards and Technology at Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F/°C)
- 12 Moon phases
- Atomic time and date with manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12/24 hour time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Sensor: 2 ''AA'' Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Clock: 2 ''AA'' Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Time zone setting
- Time alarm with snooze
- 4 languages to choose from: English, French, German, Spanish
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Swiss precision sensor
- Wireless outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to 139.8°F
- Indoor temperature range: 14.1°F to 103.8°F
- Moon phase: 12 phases
- Transmission range: Up to 330 feet
- Yellow Oak finish
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.