Buying an atomic clock just makes sense. With radio-controlled time you'll never have to set your clock again. By simply selecting your time zone this clock will set itself to the standard national time for your area. Your time piece will always be on the right time so that you'll always be right on time! All La Crosse Technology weather instruments, clocks and watches are calibrated daily to the atomic time standard of the National Institute of Standards and Technology. All instruments default to fahrenheit, inches, mph and all atomic time pieces are tuned to the 60 kHz, WWVB radio signal broadcast by the National Institute of Standards and Technology at Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Radio-Controlled Atomic Time
- Automatically sets to exact time
- Simple Operation: Insert One “AA” Alkaline Battery (not included)
- Accurate to the second
- Automatically updates for daylight saving time (on/off option)
- 4 Time zone settings
- After signal is received, press Time Zone button to set
- Four Time Zone Settings
- Daylight Saving Time Option On/Off
- Manual Reset Button
- Analog Wall Clocks collection
12 Issues of Money Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.